Thursday, March 6, 2014

I did It!

I did it, I finally did it! I am on TPT!  It has been a long time coming folks! I have been wanting to put some of my products up for a while but just didn't know where to start.  I did a lot of research and so many of you had such helpful advice out there on your blogs which made it so much easier. So thank you to everyone who shares their tpt advice.  I still feel like there is a lot to learn, but the hard part is over!

Here is a preview of my products!:
FREE 35 page Word Family Pack!
Magic Tree House Reader's Response Pack: Dinosaurs Before Dark
Magic Tree House Reader's Response Pack: The Knight at Dawn
Magic Tree House Reader's Response Pack: Mummies in the Morning
Magic Tree House Reader's Response Pack: Pirates Past Noon

You can find all of my products at my TPT store:
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Amy-Kozlowski

No comments:

Post a Comment