Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Addicted!

Ever since I put my first product on Teachers Pay Teachers, it is safe to say that I am ADDICTED!!! I am having so much fun going through all of the materials I have made, and spicing them up and adding them to TpT.
Here are my latest additions:
Adjective Task Cards Pack
Noun Task Cards Pack
Verb Task Cards Pack

These packs include 3 sets of 15 task cards, and a recording sheet.  I love using these in small groups and independently.  The kiddos love playing detective to find the part of speech!

You can find these Packs HERE:
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Amy-Kozlowski

I am still learning, and in the process of figuring out how to make bundles for some of my products.  Any advice is very welcomed!

Happy Teaching!


Amy



No comments:

Post a Comment